Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Do Any Of Them Really Even Exist?

The Jews keep saying that there is no such thing as a Palestinian. Whatever they are, they've killed more than 600 so far this week and it's early yet. I wonder how many Jews the non existent Palestinians have killed since the last time the Jews had to "protect" themselves, in Lebanon, last year. I bet not anywhere near 600. I wonder how many of the 600 non existent Palestinians that have died so far this week were women and children or old and infirm. I bet a lot.

If there are no real Palestinians, I wonder if there are any "real" Israelis? If these phony Palestinians have no "right of return", then why do the Jews? Israelis don't only live in Israel. They're all over. There are a shitload where I live. How long does a regular Jew have to stay in Israel to turn into an Israeli? There are a lot of just regular diaspora Jews where I live, as well as Israelis. I know the Jews and Israelis think they are different from each other. They don't seem to like each other at all.

I can't tell the difference.

No comments: