Sunday, February 08, 2009

Where's my Fucking Bailout?

None of the Bush bailout money came anywhere near me. None of the Obama bailout money will come anywhere near me. I won't be getting any of the jobs the government is going to create.

The money that the government prints and spends to try and stimulate the economy will inflate the monetary system and likely make the worth of what little I have managed to put aside over the course of my life even more worthless than it already is, after the stock market crash last year.

I don't know if I'm working poor, blue collar or middle class. I really don't give a fuck. I know that I'm getting old and I don't have the health, stamina or time to rebuild financially, if everything I have goes down the toilet.

I never went into debt. I paid off my house. I saved money. All pretty much for nothing. I think at the very least, Ben Bernanke should come over to my house and blow me. Like a consolation prize. He's got a purty mouth.

1 comment:

beebs said...

Don't worry, ramblinboy, you can participate by paying higher taxes.

So you paid off your house? What a chump. Now's the time to trade up and default on the loan. THEN you can get the government bailout.

I'm waiting to do taxes this year. With a tax cheat as the head of the IRS he leaves a fine example for me to follow.