Saturday, November 01, 2008

I'm Sorry

I used to really like and respect Ed, at the Captain's Quarters blog, before he shut down and went to work writing for Michelle Malkin over at Hot Air, with some guy named Allah Pundit. I don't go to Hot Air that often. It's not the same as Captain's Quarters and the tenor of the comments is way different.

Imagine my surprise when I went over there today and learned that all the pollsters are in the tank for Obama, as well as the media. John McCain is poised to win the election Tuesday by a landslide and the Republican majorities in both houses of Congress will be restored. I was surprised to learn that McCain will not only carry all of the former Red States but California and New Jersey as well. This news is being withheld from the American people because Obama is paying everyone that knows, not to tell. It will all come out next Tuesday, when McCain wins by the biggest margins in American electoral history.

Please disregard anything I have written here for the last several weeks. I have been misled by the mainstream media and the lying pollsters. I should have known better. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

beebs said...

The folks at hot air need to push back from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and go outside for a long walk.