Sunday, May 10, 2009

Get Your Passports If You Want To Be A Real American

Next month, all American citizens will have to get a passport if they want to go across the border, even to Mexico or Canada for a day or two. Most Americans don't have a passport. I don't. I've never needed one. A little camping in Canada. A week or two in Baja. That's about my speed.

I'm sure that all terrorists, drug smugglers and borderland gangsters have unimpeachable credentials. What a joke. What's really going on here? Whatever it is, it sure as fuck isn't about homeland security.

I'll get a passport. I won't like it. Fuck George Bush. String him up. And his little dog too!

1 comment:

Nereus said...

It isn't just Bush, It is the whole Congressional/Elitest agenda. The Passports, that is just the start of a national system to ensure that every "citizen" has "Zee proper Papers."
It will just make being a patriot who believes in the founding principles of freedom and a non intrusive goverment all that much harder.