Friday, May 01, 2009

What the Fuck's a "Social Conservative"

I believe in the merits of free enterprise and that all should have an equal chance to prosper.

Before we pass a death sentence on someone, we should make really, really sure they did the crime. Other than that, I don't have a problem with the death penalty or which crimes it should be applied to. Prisons should be hell holes of punishment and despair. Prisoners can rehabilitate themselves after their sentence is served, if they don't want to go back to prison or face the gibbet.

I don't think people should be allowed, as a general rule, to starve or freeze to death but other than that I am against social welfare benefits of any kind. County workhouses are not a bad idea. People could be fed, provide needed public sector labor and learn basic employee skills.

I think free, public education should be available but only to those who are enthusiastic about applying themselves and are intelligent enough to benefit from it. Thugs, criminals , wastrels and retards need not apply. Those who abuse the privilege of public education should not simply be expelled, they should be punished harshly.

I think citizens should have access to the best and most advanced lethal weapons made, no exceptions for the size of ordinance or rate of fire. They should elect leaders and form themselves into militias for mutual protection against any and all external threats.

People should be able to live, think and believe any way they want, as long as they don't interfere with others just trying to do the same.

I hate the drooling, inbred, religionists, whether they be casted Hindus, woman stoning Islamists, Papist inquisitionists, glossolalian snake handlers or Buddhist navel gazers, who want to tell me there is some "natural law", imparted to them exclusively by their deity and that I must observe it by not practicing birth control, not working at certain times, dressing in certain ways or whatever the fuck it is their pasty, little, two bit savior wants. These people have highjacked the entire Republican political party in this country. They call themselves "social conservatives". I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, except they apparently want to enslave the rest of us.

My family have been Republicans since before the Civil War. Who are these degenerate, leprous, scumbags who have taken over my Party? I curse them and their children's children.

No comments: