Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Rules of this Blog-Commenting Policy

I have had comments left on other sites deleted. I have had comments edited to a completely different meaning. I have had comments garbled so that they seemed to be the ramblings of a drooling idiot. Usually this is accompanied by being banned from making further comments on that site. The people that do this are cowards. And scumbags. Freedom of expression on the internet is sacred. Like a shithouse wall.

I have the distinction of being banned from some of the most respected sites on the internet. They are not worthy of my attendance. If you have banned me, you are a coward. And scumbag.

I use my own blog to air my thoughts. I do not claim they are especially worthy, well thought out or profound. I do not claim they are free of profanity, personal attack, prejudice or stupidity. I do not claim anything I write to be the revealed truth or that even I believe it. I make no demand for such in regard to the comments left here.

Do not be offended if I don't respond to your comments. I appreciate them, whatever their tenor. It is just that I am often lazy, as well as profane, prejudiced and stupid.

I edit only spam of the most obvious, mass distributed sort. If it is in the least interesting, I leave even that. Other than this, have at it.

Thank you all for coming by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though we disagree 90% of the time, you are welcome to comment in my blog anytime, and say whatever you wish. I respect your right to your opinions, despite the fact they're wrong 90% of the time.