Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gay Marriage Is OK As Long As Only Gays Do It

A lot of people are all riled up about homo marriage here in California. I gotta say, I never thought it would be legal but if it becomes so, it doesn't bother me at all. More power to 'em, I say.

What always bothered me was how some people drum up a lot of fear about coercive homo rape in the military, prisons or other institutional communities. I am not unfamiliar with these types of environments and have observed some of this kind of activity and while it's not uncommon for homos to be targeted for abuse, I have never seen them instigate it. It's always guys that strongly proclaim their heterosexuality that end up with their wienie stuck up somebody else's asshole or down their throat. It's not uncommon for the corn holers to be sky pilots either.

I guess boys will be boys but they should quit blaming the homos for their own bad behavior. Most homos, if they seek someplace quiet to gather on a ship or cell block, read poetry, discuss literature and practice soulful looks.

No comments: