Monday, June 29, 2009

We Waterboarded the Wrong Guys

Madoff got 150 years. He's getting off easy. He hasn't cooperated at all or given up any hidden assets or co-conspirators.

I say send him to Gitmo. Waterboard him every day for a couple of years. Get the number of every off shore account and asset. Get the names of everybody that helped him or knew what he was doing. Then convict and start on them. It's OK. Not torture, right?

Guys like him are an insult to everyone who works for a living. Jack Welsh, Warren Buffet, Angelo Mozillo. Take'em all down in the basement and put the electrodes to their balls. Crooks, all of them. Thousands go to prison for committing penny ante crimes to feed their families. These guys walk away with billions.

Make examples of them all.

2 comments:

beebs said...

Someday I hope to be wealthy. But I would never steal funds like Madoff did. He ponzied this money from friends and acquaintances of friends.

I wouldn't be able to look them in the eye were I Madoff.

I read somewhere that all the money is in Israel. If so, we should be able to get it back.

Anonymous said...

"They" are going after his accomplices.

http://www.truthout.org/062309O