Monday, August 31, 2009

Atheist Nazis

Bill Donahue, the leader of the Catholic League, says militant atheists are ganging up to "get the Catholics".

Wow! I gotta get to work modifying the lyrics to the Horst Wessel Song, for when we have rowdy gatherings at the Beer Halls. How does "The Bill Maher Melody" sound?

Does anybody know where the atheist meetings are held? Do they have torch light marches through the streets? I hope they have cool uniforms, with jodhpurs, shiny jack boots and little daggers to wear on your waist. I love to play dress up. Almost as much as Popo Fester.

Are we going to make them sew little red crosses on their clothes and send them to concentration camps to die horribly? 'Cuz that sounds a little extreme, Dude. My Gramma's Catholic and I don't think she'd like it. If that's the way it's going down, I think I'd rather just stay on the refreshment committee. I bet Gram would bake snickerdoodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't understand this attack on atheists. Most people don't have time for religion anymore because it cuts into your leisurely sleep on Sunday morning.

The Xians believe that you can only get morals from religion. That is false. The golden rule predates jeebus by at least eight centuries.

Buck said...

Attacking atheists is free. Who wants to defend an atheist? Oh, why attack anyone in the first place? I guess nobody wants to be left out of the fun. Attacking 'other' groups seems to be de rigeur these days.