Monday, August 24, 2009

I Guess I'm Just A Hopeless Liberal

Over on some of the Winger blogs there's been some pretty spirited discussion about how long our new President is going to be able to keep it in his pants. You know how insatiable some of these Negroid types can be. Especially those mulattoes. Fornication is in their blood.

That Barry is a good lookin' young buck, dresses nice, plenty of spending money burning a hole in his pocket. You can see how there are probably plenty of women around the White House more than willing to degrade themselves, White women even. How could he resist that for long.

I'd be willing to forgive a lapse of decorum, now and then. I could even understand if he was doing it with that little Jewish boy he keeps around to answer the door. Guy's got that sleepy smile and bedroom eyes, you can see it a mile away. Wouldn't bother me.

I'm not a pervert or anything. I'd definitely draw the line at the little girls or the Water Dog.

I was always suspicious about that George/Barney relationship. It's not right. He's just a little dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bestiality is coming back in a big way.

No "He got me drunk and raped me."
No "We've been married for six months and I want half his assets and alimony."
No "Honey, do I look fat in this?"

I can see those mama sheep smiling at me now.

beebs