Friday, August 28, 2009

We Are The World, We Are The Children

This is ridiculous. I didn't need anyone to teach me to masturbate at 5 years old. I wasn't stupid. What I needed was someone to teach me to masturbate girls at 5 years old.

It would have enhanced by sociability, increased my self esteem and popularity among my peers and led to a better transition into adult sexuality. Let's get our educational priorities for children straight and promote heterosexual development for the optimum number of our young.

The Catholic church has institutionalized training of this sort for centuries. I think what they do is more geared toward homosexuality and adult satisfaction than helping out the little kiddies, so I hope the UN doesn't go to them for help in setting this up. It would be a shame for another good idea to be co opted by pedophiles.

No comments: