Monday, October 13, 2008

Maybe By Several Percentage Points

I am only enthusiastic about Barry O when I confront my loathing for the inhabitant of the White House for the last eight years and the likelihood that John McCain offers only more of the same. I get positively militant when I consider that the Salmon Slut could finish up his term and win as many as two additional terms. Normally I would discount the idea that this could ever happen but Bush managed to be elected twice. Go Figure.

The polls are still uncomfortably close. Some are within the range of error. Barry is at or slightly above 50% while McCain trails behind. This is good. Barry has a substantial advantage in the electoral college as opposed to popular vote. This is good. Best of all, unlike me, most of Barry's supporters are very enthusiastic about his candidacy where as the vast majority of McCain's supporters don't even like him at all. The Screeching Fishwife is a two edged sword. Those that like her, virtually worship her. Everybody else, she nauseates, including the majority of Republicans who actually made it past the forth grade or who concede that these might not be the end of days.

I think there will be a higher turnout by Obama supporters and Palin supporters than generic ticket punching Republicans. This should favor Obama. I believe that any undecided voters left at this point will finally lean toward Obama, if for no other reason than he is more physically attractive and his wife isn't an obvious stoner robot.

I believe Barry will win a clear majority, maybe by several percentage points, easily winning in the electoral college and avoid another theft of the Presidency by Republican criminal elements during vote counting or Supreme Court adjudication.

No comments: