Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Neck Anchor For Sale---Click this Title

I saw this posted. I love looking at mansion ads on the Internet. Every once in awhile you run across one that is monumentally edificial. This qualifies. What a place. It's everything a person would normally need in a Santa Fe, New Mexico getaway and just the right amount more. Add another wing with 20 or so guest rooms and you would have a very nice small luxury resort. I'm sure the replacement cost would be at least several multiples of the asking price. Somebody is taking a bath here and they have just the bathroom for it. The price they are asking is so cheap that most people who could consider it would be soon broken by tax, maintenance and upkeep costs and I bet they would knock a million or so, at least, off the asking. I would classify this home as tastefully excessive.

Rich people are suffering if they are offering deals like this. If I was rich, I wouldn't want this place. It's just way too much. I wouldn't mind spending a few days here though. One of the coolest bathrooms I've ever seen. Master bedroom is nice but nothing special. You could keep a parade of interested trophy wife applicants moving through. The living room is just about right, for a large train station.

Take the tour. Look at the pictures. Read the text. Tell me what you think.

Anyone interested? No finders fee required. Just a weekend invite please.

No comments: