Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It Alright To Like Two Man Luge If You're Not Gay?

NBC says it will lose big money televising the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC because nobody will watch. I grew up and lived all my life in a warm, Sunny place. I find Winter sports very exotic. I will watch a lot if it's the stuff I like. They play too much figure skating. I don't like it that much. I really like the stuff that mostly consists of free falling and sliding downward at steep angles and high speeds.

They should make it so that multiple contestants in these types of events compete at the same time, like at a track meet and if they lost control, they would crash into each other, then continue tumbling helplessly to the bottom of the course.

Their ratings at NBC would really increase then.

No comments: