Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chosen Folk

Here's a real interesting chart from Arianna. Jews, Hindus, Eastern Orthodox and Buddhists are the wealthiest faith groups in America by far. Way better than faith groups with bigger demographics. Muslims don't do very good at all, neither do Atheists. The biggest losers are members of traditionally Black churches and Evangelical Christians.

Does anybody see the hand of God in this anywhere? I don't but I'm an Atheist and that's about all you could expect from a guy like me.

I gotta tell ya. I was surprised the Mormons weren't doing any better. They are an abstinent, thrifty and hardworking bunch. Not a lot of brainiacs there though, you gotta admit.

Most of us can at least be grateful we're not Jehovah's Witnesses. That would really suck. They must get mostly Food Stamps and crushed aluminum cans in the collection plate.

No comments: