Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Great New Internet Community Of Interest

I'm not saying this is true. In fact I think it may not be. Still, I think it's something that should be discussed openly and honestly.

If there is not some basis in fact for this, why is Glenn Beck trying to shut this website down and others like it? Why doesn't he come forward with evidence that it's not true. The fact that he doesn't leads me to believe there might be something to this.

Mr Beck has already succeeded in shutting down the original website. We will not be stopped until the full truth is known.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The evidence that Glen Beck may have raped and killed a young girl in 1990 is out there on the Internet. I've read some damning info on "truth" sites.

Mister Beck should account for his whereabouts during that year so that missing persons databases could be queried. This circumstantial evidence could be used at a forthcoming trial, if there is one.

I am certain he can be placed in Texas that year, combined with an unsolved rape and murder can be his ticket off network TeeVee and into the penal system. If he is found guilty, that is.

I'm not saying he is guilty of raping and killing a girl in 1990. Far from it, I think he may possibly be innocent of such an act.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't he go on Larry King and deny these allegations?

reddog said...

I hear they have the needle in Texas for rapist murderers and are not afraid to use it. If Glenn Beck did do it, he definitely deserves the needle.

Steve Harkonnen said...

Beck's a good guy in my opinion. He calls it like he sees it, and damned be if those darn facts don't suck for the left.

Steve Harkonnen said...

Don't know if I told you but I have added you to my blogger list. We might not be politically similar but I enjoy your blog a lot, keep on posting, shipmate.

reddog said...

You're always welcome, Steve. Any port in a storm.

I wonder if that's what Glenn Beck was thinking when he possibly raped that young girl in 1990?

Steve Harkonnen said...

Never heard of it. But interested in reading more about it though. But I wonder if it's about as true as the story goes that Kennedy's urn was in the shape of an oldsmobile?